Week 2 of Four Questions with Four Answers!
Four Things I Do Each Morning
- Open the curtains to feel the sky on my face.
- Drink water.
- Dry brush before my shower.
- Write my intentions and affirmations.
Four Things I Do Before Bed
- Drink water or hot tea.
- Floss (and brush, but I truly love to floss #weird).
- Talk to the Moon and say my prayers.
- Foot and hand massage with scenty lotions or essential oils.
Four Things I'm Reading
- The Meaning of Mary Magdalene - Cynthia Bourgeault
- Miss Piggy's Guide to Life - Miss Piggy
- Glimpses of Grace - Madeleine L'Engle
- The Best Non-Required Reading 2010 (The best non-required reads never expire.)
Four Favorite Podcasts
- On Being
- My Brother, My Brother, And Me
- Sounds True: Insights from the Edge
Special thanks to Renata Ramsini for this beautiful photo.